20 days remaining to apply
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - Learning Support Assistant - 30 hours Fixed Term Contract To enable learning and development of pupils with complex additional needs to allow them to access learning as part of a teacher planned approach, either with groups of pupils or individual pupils on a one to one basis.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £14481 - £15013
What skills and experience we're looking for
Good communication and problem solving. Basic IT skills.
Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Demonstrate good co-operative, interpersonal and effective listening skills.
Maintain confidentiality in matters relating to
the school, its pupils, parents or carers.
Ability to cope with the requirements of the
post, which will include working with pupils who have emotional/
behavioural/physical difficulties and be able to help pupils with
self-care/intimate care when necessary.
In line with the Immigration Act
2016; you should be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language at an
Intermediate Threshold Level.
Commitment to inclusion, meeting the needs of all children, including the vulnerable, those with special needs/disabilities and potential high achievers
A commitment to continued professional development
Professional demeanor and appearance with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Commitment to upholding the school's aims, procedures and policies
Boundless enthusiasm, determination and drive to inspire others to achieve high standards
A personable nature to build effective relationships with parents and members of the school community.
A lively, creative and good-humoured approach to all aspects of school life.
- Implement the structured and agreed learning activities/teaching programmes appropriate to the pupil’s needs to ensure physical, social, emotional and intellectual development, taking into account diversity e.g. language, culture, ability, race and religion.
- Will be aware of pupil progress, monitor/record pupil responses against pre-determined learning objectives as well as provide accurate, constructive and detailed feedback/reports to the teacher and pupils.
- Will prepare the classroom as directed to meet the lesson plans. Take responsibility for the care, preparation, maintenance and use of relevant equipment, assisting pupils in its use and clearing/storage afterwards.
- Interact with your team; demonstrate the ability to work within a team, and on your own initiative, whilst providing a stimulating and interactive environment for the children.
What the school offers its staff
- Education for the common good of the whole community – supporting the development of lifelong independent learners with the creativity, adaptability, resilience and leadership skills to contribute to society
- Education for dignity and respect – a focus on equality for all, trust, integrity, respect and an appreciation of diversity
- Education for wisdom, knowledge and skills – high quality teaching and learning designed to secure the ‘all round’ education of young people and engender a passion and enthusiasm for learning
- Education for hope and aspiration – a culture of aspiration and success (in students, staff and governance)
- A commitment to a genuinely collaborative approach to ensure sustained school improvement towards the vision
- Strong ethical leadership and behaviour at all levels
- Autonomous ethos and identity for each school, whilst sharing core values and vision across both church and non-church schools
- Effective staff professional development and opportunities for excellent practitioners to develop their career
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Saints CofE Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 690 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01274 415222
All Saints is a wonderfully diverse and vibrant school, providing high quality education from nursery to Year 6; nearly 40 languages are spoken in our pupils’ homes, and the school is very popular in the local area, with most year-groups full and often over-subscribed. However, due to falling birth rates across Bradford, like many schools, All Saints is currently consulting on the possibility of reducing its PAN from 90 to 60 from the September 2024 reception intake. The high number of staff (around 27 teaching staff and 100 associate staff) reflects the larger than average size of the school.
Arranging a visit to All Saints CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Deighton Gates Primary School
Deighton Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 7XL
Parkside Primary Academy
Midland Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 4QP
St. Georges Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8BB
Family and Learning Support Worker
St Patrick Catholic Primary School
Torre Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 7QL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford and West Yorkshire