Learning Support Assistant
Salary: Pt 3-5 (FTE £21,475
- £22,238) Actual Salary £15,085.33 - 15,621.31
- 3:45pm, 32.5 hrs term time + insets (36.4 working weeks)
Abbotsweld Primary Academy are looking for a Learning Support Assistant
to join our successful team. The ideal candidate would be an
effective role model that sets high expectations and motivates the pupils to
achieve. Applicants must be enthusiastic and have excellent communication and
interpersonal skills. Learning Support Assistants (LSA) would work alongside,
and individually from class teachers.
- Level 3
qualification (or currently working towards achieving)
to use ICT and learn new skills
in partnership with specialist teacher to support pupils needs
Additional benefits working at Abbotsweld Primary Academy:
13 days school holidays
- Competitive salary
- IT equipment relevant to the post
- An outstanding childcare facility (under 3 years)
for NET staff at discounted rates
- A supportive team of leaders and staff
- Opportunities for growth and
- A collaborative environment to work with colleagues
across the trust
- Extensive CPD opportunities, with external courses
for career development
- SENDCO network within the Trust
- Working with a pastoral team, including a family
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme
(LGPS) or Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- National pay rates
- Flexible working opportunities
- Supportive special leave requests
Abbotsweld Primary Academy offer a unique chance to be part of a
friendly and supportive team. Being part of a primary cluster of six schools,
staff work in teams to share the responsibility for planning, with support from
Trust subject leads and the Curriculum Director. High quality CPD is
offered across the Trust.
The school has a dedicated team that works hard to reach high standards
in everything they do and this is further embedded through our successful
relationships with parents, the local community and the other local schools
within NET. At Abbotsweld we believe in the future development of our teachers
to enable them to develop and progress their career.
What Ofsted says about Abbotsweld Primary Academy:
- Leaders, including governors and trustees, have ensured that staff workload and wellbeing are prioritised .
- Leaders have worked to reduce unnecessary burdens on staff.
- Leaders and teachers have worked together with the multi-academy trust (MAT) to develop a high-quality curriculum.
- Teachers have high expectations of all pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
- Staff have regular training. They benefit from opportunities to work with other colleagues across the MAT to share expertise .
- Pupils demonstrate positive behaviour in lessons and around the school.
- Leaders have e stablished a strong safeguarding culture.
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office by telephone on 01279 630120
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be
NET Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. As part of the Safer Recruitment process all shortlisted applicants
will be subject to social media checks. The successful candidate will be
required to undertake an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring
NET Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of the Safer Recruitment process all shortlisted applicants will be subject to social media checks. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.