We are seeking a dedicated and experienced LSA to join our happy,vibrant learning community from 4th January 2024. The role will involve supporting children with complex special educational needs to access personalised learning opportunities within our specialist class provisions.
The successful applicant will be:
- An outstanding practitioner committed to working in partnership with class teachers to raise standards and develop every aspect of our children including their communication and language skills
- Passionate about helping children to overcome barriers to their learning, including supporting pupils with complex behaviour needs.
- Have experience supporting pupils with complex special educational needs to access learning that is personalised to individual needs.
- Able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant
- Highly organised and able to manage their time effectively
- Reflective practitioners who are keen to develop their skills and progress in their role.
- Positive, flexible and able to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Educated to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English (an NVQ or equivalent in Learning Support or Early Years is also desirable)
We can offer:
Opportunities for a range of developmental opportunities working alongside an experienced team of SEND practitioners.
Fantastic resources and environment including a woodland area, 2 fields, a swimming pool and a cookery room
A focus on staff well-being as part of the Learning in Harmony Trust putting staff first and providing many incentives and opportunities including the Perkbox scheme.
This job post has expired.