- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - 1 year fixed term - renewable depending on funding
Full-time equivalent salary
- Spine point 5 to 10 depending on experience £26,193-28,419
- (Pro Rata £21,424-£23,245)
It is our firm belief that the key to successfully supporting children with special educational needs
is building a strong relationship and a sense of trust with the child. From this strong relationship,
the child will learn to feel secure, understand their boundaries and be challenged and encouraged
in their learning. They develop vital social skills and gain independence. For this reason,
experience is not essential to this role, though it may be an advantage.
The role will be to build that relationship with the child to help them grow and reach their full
potential. The successful candidate will be supported in developing and implementing effective
strategies to support the child, by the SENDCo and Class Teacher.
If you are ambitious and determined to make a difference, we would like to meet you.
What else do we offer?
● An experienced Leadership Team with a shared vision working in partnership across
● Hard-working leaders who strive to ensure that both pupils and staff enjoy coming to
● We are passionate about supporting our staff in their career development and success
through care and guidance.
● A working environment that values wellbeing and supports work-life balance.
● Vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city schools that have positive, diverse communities and
a determination that all children will succeed.
● A comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff through the partnership including
in-school training and external specialist SEND training.
● Performance management and coaching to support career progression.
● Opportunities to undertake school-led Initial Teacher Training, with the relevant
● Exceptionally well-behaved children who love to learn.
● A relaxed, fun working environment where all adults are equally valued and supported.
This job post has expired.