- No, visa sponsorship not available
Full-time equivalent salary
- Level 2: SCP04-07 (£21,189 - £22,369 FTE) Actual salary £18,692- £19,733 per annum
- Level 3: SCP09 - SCP15 (£23,194 - £25,878 FTE) Actual salary £20,371 - £22,729 per annum
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual who will help support all aspects of student learning and achievementsacross the UTC. The successful candidate will be either Level 3 qualified or an experienced Level 2 willing to work towards the Level 3 qualification. The Trust will provide the CPD opportunity to obtain the Level 3 qualification.You will supportthe learning and emotional/social/behavioural needs of students in accordance with Trust policies. You willplan, deliver and assess the impact of interventions, with groups or individualsin accordance with training given andassist in the assessment of student needs to benchmark against targets set by the teachers. You willcontinually review the students’ support needs and use specific feedback to help students make progress.
Key benefits of working for Aldridge Education
- Aldridge Benefits scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working opportunitiesFree on-site parking
- Generous annual leave allowance which increases after 5 years' service
- Opportunity to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
This job post has expired.