Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning Support Assistants Grade 1 for 30.00 hours per week term time only plus 2 TE Days at The Chase in
Malvern . This role is varied, and we are looking for adaptable, flexible and a resourceful individual who is able to cope in a high-pressure environment
and deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
• Previous experience of working with children and/ or administration
• A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• Proven ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• A can-do attitude.
• A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Closing date: 5th February 2023
The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore the successful application for any position will be required to undertake a criminal records check DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) with ID and reference checks. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps