- No, visa sponsorship not available
- View all Part timejobs - Bournes Green Schools wish to appoint a highly motivated Learning Support Assistant. You will be passionate about working with children to ensure they receive the best education. You will support the class teacher with preparing and planning lessons, assessing, recording and reporting to teachers on pupils' development, progress and attainment.
Full-time equivalent salary
- LSA £21,968 to £22,369, MDA £21,575
- LSA £13,928.30 to £14,182.54, MDA £1,241.30
- LSA Level 4 Points 6-7, MDA Level 3 Point 5
Bournes Green Schools are seeking to appoint a
highly motivated and capable Learning Support Assistant to join our team. You
will be passionate about working with children to ensure they receive the best education.
You will support the class teacher and assist with preparing and planning
lessons and learning activities, assessing, recording and reporting to teachers
on pupils' development, progress and attainment.
Schools are two-form entry schools, part of the Southend East Community Academy
Trust. We are caring schools with wonderful children who love to learn. Our
staff members are extremely dedicated, friendly and supportive of each other.
We can offer you the support of a warm, committed team.
At Bournes Green
Infant and Junior School we have high expectations and high outcomes for our
children. We pride ourselves on the level of education we offer our children
and the excellent opportunities we provide.
It is important to
us to develop children who are ready for the next stage in their education and
beyond. Our Learning Powers are woven through our curriculum and help to
develop essential attributes such as curiosity, perseverance, imagination and
This job post has expired.