Beaudesert Lower School is a thriving, forward-thinking lower school. We provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities with our inspiring creative curriculum alongside exciting extra-curricular activities. We are proud of what our school has to offer our children as well as the successful applicant.
We are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant who can provide flexible support in class when required . You will play a crucial role in supporting the children’s learning both in whole class, continuous provision and small group/individual situations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- supporting children across the curriculum, often with a particular focus on maths, reading and writing
- giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
- motivating and encouraging pupils
- helping with school events, trips and activities
- supporting behaviour management
We can offer you:
· A supportive, friendly team within a welcoming community
· A culture of mutual respect and collaboration alongside a passion for learning
· A setting with a variety of learning spaces and opportunities both inside and outside
Level 2A point 3, 20 hours per week, Term
time only + 5 inset days.
Actual Salary £ 9,798.28 FTE £ 20,812.00
This job post has expired.