- Job role
- Education support
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
26hrs 15 mins per week, 37 weeks per year
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed-term named child contract until 31st August 2027)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £20,638 - £22,780
- Actual salary
- £12,299 – £13,886 pro-rata
Chadwell St Mary Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences working on a one to one basis with a named pupil. Experience with EYFS and/or ASD children would be desirable but not essential.
• Be part of a team to provide high quality care and support for children with a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
• Be committed to pastoral care, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
• Be warm, positive, reflective adaptive, patient, confident, cooperative, organised, flexible and sensitive to families from diverse backgrounds is essential.
• Have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
• Have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
• have good organisation and communication skills
• Be committed to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos.
Applying for the job
Please return your letter of application and completed form to:
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Chadwell St Mary Primary School
The Governors and Staff of Chadwell St. Mary Primary School aim to create a secure and caring environment in which children can experience success and achieve their full potential within a broad and balanced curriculum. The value of personal, social and moral development is implicit in all that we do.
Our vision statement for Chadwell St. Mary Primary School is below.
'Nurturing growth and ambition through inspirational learning. Securing success and bright futures.'
In 2016 we joined the South West Essex Community Education trust (SWECET). We are proud to be associated with William Edwards School, Deneholm Primary, Stifford Clays Primary and Marshalls Park School. The pupils and staff are benefitting from opportunities to work across schools, sharing what we do well and learning from our colleagues.
Arranging a visit to Chadwell St Mary Primary School
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org