Learning Support Assistant
This job expired on 20 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
20 February 2023 at 5pm
26 January 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 1.00pm
- BEX 04
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant to work as part of our Year 2 team. The ideal candidate will be one who is committed to developing pupil potential, be a team player and have excellent communication skills to work positively with children, parents and staff. Appropriate and accurate use of English in written and oral communications and good organisational skills are also required.
The role will involve supporting pupils during lessons, as well as covering the class for one morning a week during the class teachers planning time. Candidates will be well supported to do so with training.
The role is for 25 hours a week, working 5 days, starting at 8:00am, covering lunchtime, and finishing at 1pm with a 30min lunch break (unpaid). The contract is for 38 weeks of the year, term time only, including staff training days.
What the school offers its staff
- An opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- Competitive salary and pay progression
- Support for your health and wellbeing with free access to a 24 hour confidential counselling service and employee assistance programme
- Termly staff events including Christmas and summer parties, and regular school fun days.
- Equality and diversity: We are committed to promoting an equal and inclusive community and attracting a diverse range of candidates.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Days Lane Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 663 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Days Lane Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 300 1697
Days Lane is a popular and successful three-form entry stand-alone Academy providing an inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment for children aged three to eleven. The school has a tradition of high academic standards and offers an exciting range of enrichment and extra curriculum activities.
Similar jobs nearby
Brooklands School - Split Site
27 Wray Park Road, REIGATE, Surrey, RH2 0DF
Harris Primary Academy Mayflower
Mayflower Road, Chafford Hundred, Essex, RM16 6SA
Chesterton Primary School
Dagnall Street, London, SW11 5DT
Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace
Malcolm Road, London, SE20 8RH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway