- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 31 hours, 15 minutes per week, Term time plus Inset days
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 3.30 pm including 30 minutes unpaid lunch and one 15-minute break
Full-time equivalent salary
- Level 4, point 6
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced LSA to join our happy,vibrant learning communityfrom April 2023. The role will involve supporting children with special educational needs as well as group and whole class support.
The successful applicant will be:
- An outstanding practitioner committed to working in partnership with class teachers to raise standards and develop every aspect of our children including their communication and language skills
- Passionate about helping children to overcome barriers to their learning, including behaviours that challenge
- Able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant
- Highly organised and able to manage their time effectively
- Reflective practitioners who are keen to develop and progress
- Positive, flexible and able to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Educated to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English (an NVQ or equivalent in Learning Support or Early Years is also desirable)
This job post has expired.