||Grade 5 Pay point 7
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and hard-working Learning Support Assistant to support teaching and learning. The role will include assisting the class teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum, preparing resources and delivering high quality interventions following the planning given.
· be able to provide creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities;
· be enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour;
· work well as part of a team;
· have excellent communication skills with children and adults.
In return we offer:
· A welcoming community and highly motivated staff team, striving to continuously raise standards;
· Excellent professional development opportunities to support you in your role;
· Positive and purposeful learning environments;
· Friendly, enthusiastic children who deserve the very best;
· Career opportunities as part of Inspiring Primaries Academy Trust.
Applying for the job
Please see attached application form or contact the school office 01455 553135