Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 1.00pm - Term Time Only - 21.25 Hours per week.
This is a fixed-term contract until 31 August 2024 (with the possibility of extension). Start 1 November 2023. Salary grade depends on experience.
Our school is a positive place for both children and adults - where enjoyment of learning underpins all we do.
If you are someone who:
- is keen to help children succeed with learning
- is prepared to work 1:1 with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- is able to use their own initiative with tasks when required
- has a good level of competency with reading, writing and maths, as well as use a computer for a range of tasks (at least Grade C or equivalent in Maths & English at GCSE level)
- wants to extend their own skills
- has a friendly open nature, who considers the needs of others within the team and is always willing to help
- has some experience of working in a school environment
…then we would very much like to hear from you!
Application forms are available on the school website (http://kennetvalley.westberks.dbprimary.com) or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications considered on receipt
Kennet Valley Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and is in line with the guidance in KCSIE. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form.
Successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks including online searches.
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.