Learning Support Assistant KS1 & KS2
Are you an enthusiastic, fantastic primary Learning Support Assistant looking for
your next challenge?
Heybridge Primary School and Nursery, part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England, with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family. Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is able to provide learning activities for classes under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher and who is able to assist in planning, preparing and delivering lessons and assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment. The ideal candidate will have experience working with or caring for children of relevant age in a primary school setting KS1, KS2. Having proven practical skills to support children with SEN in a mainstream setting would be an advantage.
This role will require some flexibility and liaison with teaching and midday supervising staff to ensure the child’s needs are met throughout the school day. Personal care for children will be required. We believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged and secure: secure in the knowledge they are safe and cared for; challenged to achieve their best; and happy in the knowledge they are each appreciated for their individuality and their achievements. We are looking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly team.
We are looking for
- An exemplary classroom practitioner,
- Inspired with passion and ambition,
- An energetic, creative and committed professional,
- An optimist with a can-do approach,
- A role model who sets high expectations and establishes productive working
relationships with pupils and staff,
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom,
- Deliver learning activities to pupils as directed by the class teacher / SENDCo,
- Someone who takes the initiative to adjust activities according to pupil
- Support pupils constantly whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
- Committed to achieving high standards.
We will offer you
- A comprehensive induction programme,
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team,
- Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work life
- The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change,
- Trust resources and materials to help plan and deliver great lessons,
- School-to-school support from fellow TKAT schools,
- Through our strong Teaching School Alliance, high quality on-going professional
- Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Free 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Program to help maintain a healthy
- On-site parking,
- TKAT Widerwallet discount program with a wealth of discounts
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
This job post has expired.