- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
33.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- 20,261 - 21,041 FTE, 15,769 - 16,376 Actual Salary
Are you a committed person who enjoys working with young children? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Are you patient with a good sense of humour?
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven and caring individuals to join our friendly team. The position will involve working with either a specific child or group of children, in either our SEN Unit ‘The Orchard’ or our mainstream Resource Base ‘The Woodlands’. You will also work as part of a team to support the class teacher
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
• Have a positive attitude and a can do approach
• Have a good level of general education – It is essential you are able to demonstrate you have achieved a
minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
• Have the ability to use your initiative to work independently and flexibly
• Have experience of working with children
• Enjoy working with children and be able to form good relationships with children and adults
SEN allowance after successful 6 month probation period
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.