Learning Support Assistant
This job expired on 1 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
1 February 2023 at 9am
26 January 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 30 Hours Per Week
- Fixed term - Until 24 August 2023
- Grade 5 Point 7
What skills and experience we're looking for
Riverside Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientiousLearning Support Assistant to work within the school.
- Are you a positive and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant?
- Do you have a level 2 relevant qualification?
- Do you have experience of working with children who have additional needs?
- Do you have experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis?
- Are you able to work as a member of a team?
The successful candidate will work with pupils
under the guidance of the class teacher, SENDCo and Assistant Headteacher to
support the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning to help raise
standards of achievement. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to
join our dedicated and talented support team. The role will also include some
general lunch time supervision. Our LSA’s work flexibly in that they may
sometimes work with different classes or key stages, depending on the needs of
the pupils and of the school as a whole.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- An excellent working environment.
- Talented and hard-working professional colleagues who are committed to children’s success across the curriculum.
A supportive, friendly and caring team
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Riverside Community Primary School Birstall
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 487 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Little Bowden School
Scotland Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 8AY
St Leonard's CofE (A) Primary School
Syerscote Lane, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 9DX
Cherry Tree Hill Primary School
Lime Grove, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 6WL
Hose Church of England Primary School
Bolton Lane, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 4JE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicester and Leicestershire and Rutland