The successful candidate will need to:
- be passionate about learning
- possess school-based experience of working with
children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- be passionate and keen to work with children
- excite and inspire our children
- promote high standards and challenge
- work as a flexible member of a team
- display energy, imagination and initiative
- manage the physical demands of a busy role
working with active children
As part of Portico Academy Trust, Friars Primary School can
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere where
everyone is valued and everyone matters
- A nurturing environment with wonderful children
who want to learn
- High quality professional development
- Opportunities for cross phase work
- Support and collaboration across our Trust
- A well-resourced school
About the Role
Come and join the lively and dedicated team at our popular
school. We are seeking to appoint an
enthusiastic LSA with experience of supporting and working with SEND children
in a school setting. You are likely to be working with some of our youngest children
in our Early Years and you will not be surprised to hear that you most
certainly will be kept on your toes! We offer an extremely supportive community
and a full range of professional development opportunities. Our children
deserve the best, so if you are passionate about supporting our staff and
children with our high expectations then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you
would like to learn more about Friars, please contact our school office who
will book a time for you to come and see us. Tours of the school will be with a
member of our Senior Leadership Team.
Please include a cover letter
with your application form, commenting on how you feel you meet the person
specification criteria and providing an insight into your relevant experience.
Full details of the interview process will be sent to those
candidates who are shortlisted.
For further details or an application pack, please contact
Mrs Rebecca Sanderson, Director of HR, Portico Academy Trust, R
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.