- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 31 hours per week*
Monday – Friday, 8.20 am to 2.50 pm
*Part time hours may be considered. The actual salary will reflect the contracted hours.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade C, SCP 4: £21,189 pro-rata. Actual Salary £14,652 (part time may be considered and the actual salary will reflect the contracted hours.)
A national pay award is currently being negotiated with workers’ unions and is pending agreement. Therefore the salary will be higher than published.
We are passionate about the importance of inclusion and strongly believe
that high quality support is a key factor in ensuring academic success. If you share these views and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes
for young people then this could be the perfect role for you.
- be enthusiastic about giving young people the best start in
- ideally have experience of working with people with SEND;
- be professional, enthusiastic, self-motivating and able to demonstrate
flexibility in your approach;
- be confident to lead the learning of individual students/small
- be able to equip students with personalised strategies to become
independent in education and life;
- have a caring, patient nature, excellent communication
and interpersonal skills;
- be a team player, and be able to contribute to the
shared responsibility ethos of our school;
- have or be prepared to have up to date knowledge of the new SEND code
- a high level of support for all new staff;
- the opportunity to work alongside experienced staff and agencies beyond
- an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment.
- a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 Bilateral School with a
selective stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs
of our children at the heart of all we do and are committed to improving
outcomes for young people.
Please see the attached brochure for more information.
The college is committed to safeguarding and to the promotion of the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure with barred list information.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.