The successful candidates will have;
- A good standard of education / three or more GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above or L2 Literacy and Numeracy.
- Some experience of successfully supporting children of different ages.
- To be creative and good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
- An ability to adapt and respond to the needs of the children.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with the class-teacher, teaching assistant and children.
To tempt you further, we offer many incredible Employee Benefits such as;
The PLaTform - Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts
Healthshield - A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback
Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
Discounted gym membership at our Academies
Cycle to work scheme
A very friendly school community with dedicated, supportive & passionate colleagues
A 2 week October half term
Generous annual leave entitlement for All Year Round staff
Free onsite parking
Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
The opportunity to be part of the Employer of the Year 2023, our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
As part of this role, you will;
- Work within a learning framework set by the classroom teacher(s), provide support for the individual and collective needs of pupils, which ensures that they have equality of access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Act as an integral part of the school staff team, and as such to make a contribution to the overall aims of the school, working within agreed policies and procedures.
- Promote pupil well-being by encouraging them to develop good relationships with others, develop their self-reliance and self-esteem, help them to adjust to new settings and to practice good standards of health and hygiene.
The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All paid positions which involve working regularly within academies are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. You must declare all convictions (including convictions with Absolute Discharge), cautions or bind-overs you may have, even if they would otherwise be regarded as ‘Spent’ under this Act and where applicable any disqualifications under the Childcare Act.
This job post has expired.