- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
33.25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year. Term time only plus 5 inset days.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 18,495 - 21,372
- Actual salary
- 14,255 - 16,472
Due to retirement and relocation, we are looking to appoint two Learning Support Assistants, one in each key stage to join our hard working and friendly team.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 304 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About New Chapter Primary School
We are looking for people who:
• are dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
• have experience of supporting children with high needs and evidence of the outcome of this support;
• have a secure knowledge of child development;
• are able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
• can be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
• are forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
• have good organisational and communication skills;
• have first aid experience/qualification;
• have GCSE English and Maths C.
Arranging a visit to New Chapter Primary School
If you wish to visit the school please contact 01908 679809.