Level 1 Teaching Assistant - The Hill Primary School
This job expired on 28 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
28 May 2023 at 11:59pm
5 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 32.5 hours per week - 8.30 to 3.30pm Term time only - Maternity cover Start as soon as possible
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 12
- £15,445 - £15,846 Per year
What skills and experience we're looking for
32.5 hours per week - 8.30 to 3.30pm Term time only - Maternity cover
Start as soon as possible
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
• inspire, motivate and make a difference
• be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
• be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
• have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work
• Be confident in supporting a variety of learners, including SEN children
We will offer you:
• delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
• a supportive and friendly environment
• dedicated and skilled staff
• on-going training and development opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
Visits to the school are welcome.
Further details and an application pack are available from our website, www.thehillprimary.org.uk, by email to email@example.com or by calling the school on 0118 937 5560.
Applications will be considered on receipt after which suitable candidates will be invited to interview
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Hill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 397 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hill Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Two-form primary school situated in Caversham, Reading.
Arranging a visit to The Hill Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Bursar@hill.reading.sch.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
William Harding School
Hazlehurst Drive, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9TJ
Booker Park Community School
Stoke Leys Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9ET
St Patrick's Catholic Primary School
Whitefriars, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7BW
Teaching Assistant - Fixed-Term Contract Until July 2024
St Paul's CofE Infant School
East Ring, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 1EF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed