Level 2 TA Fixed term - 1 Year to Cover Maternity Leave
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 April 2023 at 11:59pm
24 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 8.30 - 4pm with 30 mins lunch
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 1 year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £18,656.16 - £20,205.72
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to employ an outstanding and passionate individual to join our support staff team.
You should have:
- A passion for working with children and a desire to have a positive impact on their learning
- The ability to set high expectations and standards for all children
- The ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- An ability to identify and remove barriers to learning
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking
- A level 2 (or above) TA qualification
- Two recent years’ experience of working in a school setting
- Recent experience of teach quality phonics lessons to groups of children (RWI preferred)
- An excellent record of attendance and punctuality
What the school offers its staff
The Dukes is an inclusive community and strives to support the needs of all its children, staff and families.
We can offer a strong system of support and performance management to ensure all our staff excel and reach their full potential.
If you are an inspirational individual who is looking to use your experience and skills, then The Dukes is the school for you!
For more information about our school, please visit our website atwww.dukenorfolk.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call Jill ford, Business Officer, on 01457 852635.
Provisional Interview Date: 27 April 2023
Further details about the role
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Duke of Norfolk CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 317 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Duke of Norfolk CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
Matthews Lane, Manchester, M12 4GR
Teaching Assistant Level 2 - Reception
Cringle Brook Primary School
388 Slade Lane, Levenshulme, M19 2HT
Level 3 SEND Teaching Assistant
Oasis Academy Fir Vale
Owler Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 8GA
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derbyshire and Derby