Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Park Lane Primary School
11 days remaining to apply
Start date details
2 April 2023 at 11:59pm
14 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Term-time only - Part-time: 25 per week, Monday to Friday - Permanent Contract
- £12,189 - £13,589
What skills and experience we're looking for
Starting May 2023 - Term-time only - Part-time: 25 per week, Monday to Friday - Permanent Contract
The Governors of the Federation of Moorlands and Park Lane Primary Schools wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to be based at Park Lane Primary School.
The successful applicant may be required to work at other sites within the Federation.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children within a school setting
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their full potential
- has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- is flexible and can work well within a team
- has a sense of humour
- teaching assistant NVQ an advantage
- has a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills to GCSE/NVQ standard
We can offer:
- friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn
- a caring, happy school with a clear vision for our continued improvement
- experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues
- high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
The post holder will be required to work with individual children and groups of children, to support the class teacher and to contribute towards the evaluation and modification of work programmes as required. The successful candidate will be a good communicator.
What the school offers its staff
For an applicant pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5515. Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Please contact the school for further information. Visits to our school are welcomed. Please visit the school website for more details: https://parklaneprimary.school
Closing date for all applicants: Sunday 2nd April 2023
Interview date: Interview dates will be arranged as and when suitable candidates apply
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
We will process personal data and sensitive personal data (also known as ‘special categories of personal data’)and criminal records data relating to you in accordance with our Data protection policy and in accordance with data protection laws.
As part of our due diligence and safeguarding procedures, pre-employment checks for shortlisted candidates will include online searches for data.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Park Lane Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 410 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Park Lane Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Park Lane Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Wessex Primary School
St Adrian's Close, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3AT
Learning Support Assistant - Coley Primary School
Coley Primary School
Wolseley Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 6AZ
Teaching Assistant - Christ The King Catholic Primary School
Christ The King Catholic Primary School
Lulworth Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 8LX
Ramsbury Primary School
Back Lane, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 2QH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed