Level 3 Teaching Assistant
This job expired on 6 March 2023
Start date details
As soon as possible
6 March 2023 at 9am
30 January 2023
- View all Part timejobs - We have three level 3 roles available, with varying hours.
- Local Government Grade C, Scale Point 5 £19,650
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Teaching Assistant (Mon - Fri - hours negotiable)
- Inclusion Support Worker (hours negotiable)
Applicants MUST have a level 3 in childcare (or related subject). We will not be able to consider applicants who do not have a level 3 qualification.
Please see the role profiles for details of the specific skills and experience required.
What the school offers its staff
- a 'centre of excellence' in early years provision, at the forefront of innovation in teaching, particularly in terms of speech and language development
- a warm and friendly environment where staff are valued and celebrated
- regular opportunities for training and professional development
- opportunities to work across the federation with Ham Drive Nursery School and Yealmpstone Farm Primary School
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Plym Bridge Nursery and Day Care
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 0 to 5
- Education phase
- View all Nurseryjobs
- School size
- 62 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- Not given
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01752 786 444
Arranging a visit to Plym Bridge Nursery and Day Care
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Plymouth and Devon, Plymouth and Torbay