Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £22,129-£24,920 per annum
- £13,484-£15,185 per annum
Level 3 Teaching Assistant job summary
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Employer: St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Location: St Paul’s Catholic School, Evington, Leicester
Grade: Band 4 point 11-17 FTE £22,129-£24,920, Actual Salary £13,484.86 - £15,185.63 for a suitable candidate who holds a relevant level 3 Qualification
Contract Type: Term Time 39 Weeks
Working Hours/Pattern: 26.25 Monday to Friday 8.30-2.15 or 9.30 – 3.15
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 6th June 2022, at 9am
St Paul’s is seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Teaching Assistant from August 2022. The successful candidate will enjoy the support and collaboration of a very supportive well established team.
St Paul’s is a thriving and successful 11-18 Catholic School, with 1140 students from a variety of backgrounds and faiths. It was judged good at its last inspection with Sixth form being outstanding. St Paul’s is ambitious for its students and staff and the school has continued to improve in all areas since the 2018 inspection. Ofsted described the school as “inclusive and caring” and students as “polite, caring and helpful.”
We can offer the successful candidate:
• The opportunity to be part of a warm inclusive community
• A respectful and ethical working environment with a supportive culture
• A belief and commitment to work life balance for all staff
• Membership of the Medicash health care scheme
• Employer pension contributions of over 20%
• Nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay
• Access to our Electric Car Scheme
To be our ideal candidate you will:
• be able to establish rapport and respectful, trusting relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectations.
• Be able to promote inclusion and acceptance of all students in the classroom by encouraging them to interact with each other and to engage in activities led by the teacher.
• Be able to ensure students’ safety and welfare and provide pastoral support when required
• Be able to promote self-esteem and independence amongst students
• be ambitious and collaborative
• have good communication skills and the ability to manage interpersonal relationships
• be a team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
• have a willingness to support catholic life in schools
To apply for this post please download the form from https://www.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/ and return to email@example.com. by 9:00am, 6th June 2022.
The interview process will include opportunities to see the school, but should you wish to visit prior to application please contact Helen Oliver, PA to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Applying for the job
To apply for this role please visit the Trust Website https://www.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.