LEVEL 4 HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT
22 days remaining to apply
Start date details
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
12 March 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Full timejobs - Main hours are Monday 08.30am to 16.00pm and Tuesday to Friday 08.40am to 15.30pm, but there are an additional 4.5hrs to work per week and this is to attend weekly staff meetings and for planning time.
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to recruit an excellent practitioner to work with our wonderful pupils and staff. March 2022 we were judged ‘good’ by Ofsted in all areas with elements of outstanding practice. The post is required for September 2023, applicants with a range of strengths and experience are welcome to apply.
The vacancy is to be class based covering PPA time. This post will suit a prospective candidate who is looking to complete their teacher training with us in future or grow into a teaching role.
We are looking to appoint:
* An outstanding practitioner who is able to meet a range of learning needs in the classroom
* A team player who can think creatively and demonstrate excellent communication skills
* An excellent practitioner who is able to demonstrate a flexible approach and recognises the importance of accessing learning opportunities outside the classroom
*A focused individual with experience of working within a mainstream or special school environment
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
* The opportunity to play a significant part in the many exciting developments we are currently leading
* A strong leadership team with a shared vision of school development for Highfield Academies
* Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
* The opportunity to work alongside a welcoming, caring and supportive staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for all learners
* An exciting role where no two days are ever the same!
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Highfield Littleport Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 19
- School size
- 124 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Highfield Littleport Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01353 223301
Special Needs School
Arranging a visit to Highfield Littleport Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough