- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Will consider full-time, part-time
- Contract type
- £25,714-£41,604 FTE
An exciting opportunity to lead our experienced literacy team to achieve excellence across two secondary schools in the Twynham Learning MAT.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach and lead literacy within an aspirational organisation with a vision for world class education
- Further improve the already strong outcomes for students in literacy
- Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
- Contribute to the further development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
- Further shape and lead the literacy curriculum and outcomes for learners with SEND
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an exceptional classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
- Has a proven track record of successfully leading a team
TLR 2.1 - £2,873 FTE
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: email@example.com
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 1755 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About Twynham School
Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey with a vision to transform education across our community?
Twynham School and The Grange School have recently agreed to formally federate teaching structures for September 2021 enabling us to deliver world class educational experiences to students across both of our schools. We require a literacy co-ordinator, who will based across both schools, to help us fulfil our vision.
Arranging a visit to Twynham School
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Lisa Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org