We are offering you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children!
The Governors and Head Teacher at Benchill Primary School are looking to appoint an exceptional class teacher to come and join our fantastic school in lower key stage two.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an outstanding classroom teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate children with exciting teaching
- Be a good and positive communicator
- Work well within a team
- Promote high standards and expectations in all areas
This post is not suitable for an ECT.
As a school we can offer you:
- A school that was graded ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted (September 2019)
- High expectations for standards and pupil behaviour.
- Children who are eager and willing to learn.
- A school where every child matters and everybody counts.
- A commitment to outstanding professional development opportunities.
- An outstanding working environment.
If you have the experience and would like to make a real difference to the life chances of our pupils, then we would love to hear from you.
Learn more about us at: http://www.benchill.manchester.sch.uk/
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
All posts involving direct contact with children are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. However, the amendments to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) provides that when applying for certain jobs and activities, certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’. This means that they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide details of all unspent convictions and those that would not be filtered, prior to the date of the interview.You may be asked for further information about your criminal history during the recruitment process.If your application is successful, this self-disclosure information will be checked against information from the Disclosure & Barring Service before your appointment is confirmed.
Benchill Primary School is committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the well-being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to starting.
This job post has expired.