|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay scale 1 - 6|
FULL TIME (Suitable for an NQT)
Main Pay Scale 1- 6
Start Date: January 2021
Are you a passionate teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference?
We are seeking a teacher who is creative, enthusiastic and ambitious and can demonstrate consistent, excellent teaching. Previous experience in LKS2 would be preferable.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative teacher who:
• Has a flair and passion for teaching
• Has excellent classroom practice
• Has high expectations of the pupils and commitment to raising standards
• Enjoys the challenge of providing the best possible learning opportunities for all children
• Has the ability to inspire a love of learning in all
• Sincerely values every member of the school community and is eager to make a wider contribution to school life.
Our incredible strong community ethos school offers you:
• A friendly, supportive team
• Skilled teaching assistants in all classrooms
• Enthusiastic well-behaved children
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
• An attractive well-resourced learning environment.
So… are you the lively, interesting teacher who is bubbling over with enthusiasm for what you can bring to the children at Sutton St James? If you believe you are the teacher that we are looking for on our journey towards becoming an outstanding school, we would love to hear from you!
Applying for the job
Application forms are available from the school by e-mailing email@example.com or contacting the school office on 01945440209
- Application-Form-Disability-Confident---May-18.docx  0.14 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school|
|School size||81 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Sutton St James Community Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01945 440209|
About Sutton St James Community Primary School
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
Arranging a visit to Sutton St James Community Primary School
Virtual visits around our School are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01945 440209 to arrange an appointment prior to closing date.
Bells Drove, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 0JG
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed