- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - Fixed term - July 2023
Full-time equivalent salary
- SCP 9-17 £13,721 - £15,881 FTE: £23,194 - £26,845
Reporting to the Head of Department or SLT link, this post holder will be accountable for
Support for pupils
- Implement planned learning activities/teacher programmes as agreed with the teacher, adjusting activities according to pupils’ responses as appropriate
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Support pupils in social and emotional well-being, reporting problems to the teacher as appropriate
- Assist with the implementation of Individual Education/Behaviour plans and Personal Care programs under the supervision and guidance of teaching staff
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs
Support for the teacher
- Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment, in accordance with lesson plans and assist with the display of pupils’ work
- Participate in planning and the evaluation of learning activities with the teacher
- Use strategies, under the supervision and guidance of the teacher, to support pupils to achieve learning goals
- Monitor pupil response to learning activities and accurately record achievement and progress as directed
Support for the curriculum
- Support learning by arranging/providing resources for lessons/activities under the direction of the teacher
- Undertake programmes linked to local and national learning strategies e.g., literacy, numeracy, recording achievement and progress and feeding back to the teacher
What you will get in return
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
E-ACT is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT), and an exciting opportunity has arisen at Reedswood E-ACT Academy for a Level 3 LSA with 1-1 responsibility - Fixed Term - July 2023.The purpose of this role is to work with teachers to support teaching and learning, providing specialist support to pupils and staff in an aspect of the curriculum, age range or additional needs. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
Previous experience within a school setting as a learning support assistant.
25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
SCP 9-17 £13,721 - £15,881
FTE: £23,194 - £26,845
This role is fixed term until July 2023 due to funding.
This job post has expired.