St Thomas Aquinas is a successful catholic multi academy trust (CMAT), within the Diocese of Nottingham, consisting of 23 schools.
St Francis Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy, part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi- Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced SEND teaching assistant to join our hardworking team.
You should have experience of working with children who have special educational needs and who require the mainstream setting and curriculum personalising in order for them to access it and be successful.
This is an exciting opportunity to join St Francis Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy Catholic Academy where the Catholic faith is at the heart of all we do. The school is a small, inclusive and diverse community that strives to nurture each child as an individual fulfilling their potential and talents, emotionally, socially and academically with the support of parents and the parish.
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
This job post has expired.