Required for as soon as possible
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust, comprising of eight schools, six primary schools and two 11 – 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Students are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint a enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Lunchtime Supervisor to join the team at Halfpenny Lane Junior, Infant and Nursery School. The candidate will assist with the supervision of pupils during break and lunchtime periods, ensuring the safety and security of pupils, including indoor and outdoor duties.
This is a 7.5 hours per week, term time only, permanent contracts, equating to 190 working days per annum.
The Trust can offer:
- hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve.
- a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression.
- significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the Trust.
- the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
· has a passion for helping pupils thrive and meet their full potential.
· has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and students.
· can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative.
· has experience of working in a similar specialist area.
To apply for this vacancy or view a job description please visit www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/vacancies.
For more information or to discuss or arrange a potential visit please contact the school on 01977 703270 or via email at email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be returned via the Face-Ed system no later than 10am on Friday 20th October 2023.
We are an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Shortlisted applicants will also be asked to provide a self-declaration form.
Media: Wakefield Council Website.
Insertion Date(s):ASAP until Thursday 19th October 2023 at 23:59pm.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INVOICE TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Rosie England, Pontefract Academies Trust)
This job post has expired.