This job expired on 26 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
15 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 8.75 TTO
- Grade 1 Scale 1 to 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
General Responsibilities (If required)
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, training, and briefings as appropriate.
- Be aware of, and comply with all Trust policies and procedures,in particular those relatingtochild protection,health, safety and security, financial management, confidentiality, and data protection.
- Contribute to the overall ethos, work, and aims of the Trust
- Committed,passionate, dynamic, and supportive.
- Innovative and high performing.
- Commitment to the principle of working collaboratively with other schools within the St Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Academy Trust.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
These duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities, which the Trust may determine. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to comply with all Trust Policies.
What the school offers its staff
- A highly collaborative environment
- Strong Christian values
- Afocus on teaching & learning
- Increased opportunities for talented staff
- Streamlined operations and compliance procedures
- Financial support and efficiency
- Affiliation with the Diocese of Salford
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 306 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
At St Patrick’s we are very proud of our children and their achievements. We are committed to serving your children and supporting the whole family as well as St Patrick’s Parish community. Pupils feel safe and valued within our Catholic Christian atmosphere. Our curriculum has been carefully designed to ensure that each child reaches their full potential.
Arranging a visit to St Patrick's Roman Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Recruitment@stoccat.org.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
All Saints CofE Primary School
1 Little Horton Green, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 0NG
Brookburn Community School
Brookburn Road, Manchester, M21 8EH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Rochdale and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool