M1 to M6
The Governors are looking to appoint a mainscale teacher to cover maternity leave who:
• Is enthusiastic about working in the primary education sector.
• Has QTS and experience teaching in EYFS.
• Is an outstanding and creative practitioner keen to enhance their teaching skills.
• Is a committed and inspirational team player and is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pupils, colleagues and parents.
• Will contribute fully to the established and strong Catholic ethos of the School.
• Has high expectations of teaching, learning and behaviour.
• Will promote the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support.
Applying for the job
To apply please complete the Catholic Education Service application form, available on-line http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-application-forms
or contact Susana at the school on the email below.
Completed, signed forms & certificate copies should be returned by midday on Wednesday
More on how to apply
7th of December 2020 to Susana.email@example.com
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
286 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Charles Catholic Primary School
St. Charles is a successful, vibrant and welcoming school, located in a residential part of North Kensington, with easy access to Ladbroke Grove tube station, Portobello Road and Notting Hill. We are passionate about the education of our children, continuous professional development of all staff and have strong partnerships with parents and the wider community.
The school will offer you:
• A supportive, friendly, calm and welcoming environment.
• A dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team, committed to professional development and improving outcomes for the pupils.
• The opportunity to develop your teaching career.
• A leadership team who will support you to achieve your professional goals.
• A salary which reflects relevant and demonstrable experience, (so please enclose a copy of your most recent appraisal report).
Arranging a visit to St Charles Catholic Primary School
Visits to the School are not possible due to Covid19 regulations but you are welcome to an informal video conference – please contact Susana at the school office if you would like to arrange this and for a copy of the job description and person specification.
83 St Charles Square, London, W10 6EB