In November 2022,
Watling Academy was proud to join the prestigious Mandarin Excellence Program,
an innovative language program that since 2016 has helped more than 11,000
pupils in England get on track to fluency in Mandarin Chinese.
We welcome applications from ECT’s.
Watling Academy is a purpose-built secondary school in its third year of operation, located within the Whitehouse development on the western expansion area of Milton Keynes. The Academy will have 1800 students when at full capacity. Watling Academy is part of the Denbigh Alliance MAT.
Wearel o oki ngtoapp o i ntinspiratio nalpractitio n e rswhoha veapassi onf orw orkingw ithstudentstoh e lp themachie veb e yo ndtheiraspiratio ns.
The Denbigh Alliance has a track record of delivering academic success in subjects which offer students a real currency to progress into higher education or employment. We consistently outperform the Milton Keynes and national averages in terms of the results our students achieve. This academic success is built on the supportive, well-disciplined and dynamic learning environment we provide, which enables our students to focus on their studies. We believe that for a School to succeed there needs to be a genuine spirit of partnership between students, the School and parents.
The Denbigh Alliance can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a welcoming, dynamic and dedicated community.
• Staff development and well-being is important to us and we offer excellent staff benefits, including pension schemes, an Employee Assistance Programme, social events, annual flu jabs and cycle to work scheme.
• The opportunity to join a growing and successful MAT
• The knowledge that you are making a difference to students lives.
• Opportunities for exciting career development.
The Denbigh Alliance is a growing and successful MAT and you will teach across the age, key stage and ability ranges. You must have a passion for teaching and have strong subject knowledge. We welcome applications from ECT’s.
We are a Maths Hub, Computing Hub and SCITT and amongst the best in the country in terms of raising standards, both within our Trust and in the schools that we support.
This job post has expired.