We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join our growing central team. This role will suit someone who understands the importance of positive representation of the great work the Trust and its Academies are undertaking. It would suit a recent graduate looking to make a positive impact.
This is both a strategic and operational role, working with the Chief Operating Officer, the Trust Operations Group and key Academy based staff.
You will be given the opportunity to
grow professionally and personally in this role and you will have access to meaningful
Based at the Trust Offices you will work on site at each of our five Academies, as required.
You will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Trust Operations Group in developing and implementing the Trust marketing and communications strategy. This will include the planning, organisation, delivery and communication of all Trust led marketing activities and publicity events including promotional materials both in print and digital format.
You will support and guide key Academy based staff in all of their marketing activities, as required.
Initially you will be working with our newly appointed website design team to develop and relaunch the Trust and each Academy website during this academic year.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating written and visual content and maintaining the Trust website, working with each Academy to ensure their website is clear, engaging, compliant and the content is fully accessible.
- Creating, collating and editing creative, well-written and effective material for a variety of media such as websites, social media, newsletters, press articles and promotional literature.
- Supporting staff and student recruitment and promoting Trust services, such as IT and Catering.
- Have a Higher Education Qualification (degree or equivalent) or relevant professional experience.
- Have experience of multi-tasking in a complex and demanding environment.
- Be able to generate high quality and relevant content for websites and other channels of communication.
- Be competent in creating, editing and working with visual content including photography, videography and audio files.
- Have experience of using a range of social media platforms in a professional/business context.
- Be confident and highly competent in using computer software within the creative workplace, i.e., Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and website content management systems.
- Be comfortable developing effective working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds - verbally, via electronic communications and in face-to-face situations.
- Have high level of oral and literacy skills, able to write formal communications.
Ideally you will also have design and creative skills, event planning experience and experience of data analysis.
This job post has expired.