- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
0.2 contract - Mondays only
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Temporary)
- Main Scale
We are seeking to employ a KS1 Maternity Cover Teacher - starting January 2022.
Are you a passionate teacher with a proven track record of delivering high quality teaching activities living locally or looking to relocate to East Anglia or gain new teaching experiences?
Do you want to join a forward-thinking school with innovative approaches to learning at its heart that benefits from being strongly evidence informed?
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner and team player
• Is inspirational, adaptable and consistent in their approach to working with children
• Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
• Has experience of planning, assessing and teaching lessons to mixed attainment classes
• Has a commitment to research-informed practice and the benefits of outdoor learning
Our school was rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED in September 2018. We have a proven track record of developing our staff – many of our Senior Leadership Team came to us as NQTs and have progressed whilst here.
We will be able to offer you:
- Motivated children whose behaviour for learning is rated as a real strength
- A welcoming learning environment in a purpose-built school with large grounds including a nature area, wood and allotment.
- A highly supportive Governing Body
- Skilled and professional staff who have the best interests of children at heart
- Opportunities for continuing professional development driven by the work of the Research School Network
If the position interests you, please visit our website where you can download an application pack: https://www.littleport.cambs.sch.uk/vacancies/.
If you have any questions please contact the Headteacher, Adam Rivett - email@example.com or Julie Warman, Office Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 12.00 noon – Monday 6th December 2021
Short listing: Afternoon of Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 9th December
Applying for the job
Apply by completing application form attached to advert. CV's will not be accepted.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.