Maternity Cover for Year 1 Teacher, (KS1) - Part-time, temporary
Would you like to work in a supportive, caring school where we have high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning? Grayshott CE Primary School is a one-form entry primary school, within a friendly and welcoming village community. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to cover maternity leave for a Year 1 class. Hours of work: Mondays/Tuesday & alternate Wednesday afternoons for shared PPA time with job-share partner.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner with a creative and imaginative approach to learning.
• Able to inspire energy and enthusiasm in all learners.
• Able to apply flexible strategies to maximise progress for all pupils
• Have high expectations for learning and behaviour.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
• well behaved children who love to learn
• motivated and friendly colleagues
• engaged and supportive parents and governors
• a stimulating learning environment
• opportunities for CPD
Essential educational requirements
Education or other full degree with QTS
Relevant experience and QTS
Essential skills and experience
The school is seeking to employ an enthusiastic and committed Key Stage 1 teacher to join the highly motivated and hardworking team at Grayshott CE Primary School. The post would suit an experienced teacher, who is able to demonstrate high quality teaching with exceptionally high expectations for every child.
Main Pay Scale
About Grayshott Church of England Controlled Primary School
- School Road, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6LR
- LA Maintained School
- Grayshott Church of England Controlled Primary School website (opens in a new window)