Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (01/09/2021 - 30/04/2022)
£24,373 - £36,961 per annum
King's Meadow School are looking for an outstanding teacher, for a maternity cover, to join our dedicated and hardworking school team. This post will start on 1 September 2021 and will end on 30 April 2022. If you are highly professional, impeccably organised, diligent and committed, we would love you to join our team here.
Applying for the job
The application form can be found on the jobs page on Oxfordshire County Council website or via http://documents.hants.gov.uk/hr/OCCSchools-TeachingStaffApplicationForm.doc
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
426 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About King's Meadow Primary School
We are ‘amongst the top 3% of primary schools in the country’- Rt Hon Nick Gibb, Minister of State for School Standards, January 2020.
King's Meadow School is a 'Good' and successful primary school in Bicester with over 400 children currently on roll. Our children are well-mannered, well-behaved, creative and as passionate about their learning as we are. Our staff are committed, enthusiastic, caring and constantly striving for excellence in all that we do. We offer opportunities for job specific training and on-going professional development. Successful candidates will be flexible, eager, highly motivated, have a good sense of humour and be able to work as a part of a team.
An extract from the Ofsted Report, June 2019 says:
"The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection. The Headteacher has revised systems and developed a strong team of confident and effective leaders. The carefully chosen initiatives have been successful in developing consistently good teaching have secured improving outcomes and high-quality provision for pupils. Staff, pupils, parent and carers are united, confident and excited about the future."
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• and excellent teacher who can inspire and motivate
• have high expectations of pupil achievements and behaviour
• be a team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
• be committed to working in partnership with parents
We can offer you:
• great support from a hardworking, committed and caring staff team and governors
• an experienced TA team to support teaching and learning
• a beautiful area in which to work with well-resourced facilities
• an exciting working environment with engaged motivated and enthusiastic children with supportive parents
• enjoyment in your work as a teacher
• the capacity to grow and develop as a professional.
We provide a friendly, secure, and stimulating environment in which children can develop and achieve their full potential.
Arranging a visit to King's Meadow Primary School
School visits are not possible at present. However, we have a virtual tour of the school that can be accessed via our website - https://kings-meadow.oxon.sch.uk/