Maternity Cover Teaching position for 1 year
Mile Cross Primary School, Norwich, Norfolk
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Pay Scale|
We are looking for a teacher who has:
• Experience of teaching in Key Stage One and/or Reception.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who values diversity and can build relationships with children and families in our school community.
• Consistently high expectations of learning and behaviour.
• Enthusiasm and the ability to engage all children in learning both inside and outside the classroom.
• Classroom observations that show an outstanding, imaginative, innovative and resourceful teacher ready to develop through reflective practice.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to teach some amazing children and become part of our Mile Cross Community.
• The chance to join a team who support and encourage professional
• Friendly, committed and motivated colleagues and support from an experienced Year One teacher.
• A stimulating school environment including a bespoke outdoor learning area.
This post would be suitable for an exceptional NQT or an experienced teacher.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||460 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Mile Cross Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Mile Cross Primary School
Community Primary School
Braiser Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2QU