- Maternity or parental leave cover (up to one year)
- Main scale
Maternity Cover Upper KS2 Teacher – 3 days per week job summary
CLASS TEACHER Maternity Cover Upper KS2 Teacher – 3 days per week
Start date: September 2022
The Headteacher and Governors are looking for a committed and motivated teacher to join our Upper KS2 team from September 2022. This position is to cover a maternity leave and will be in year 5/6 for 3 days a week. Year 5/6 has three mixed-age classes and you will be well supported within the team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who leads learning innovatively and effectively.
• Be highly motivated, creative and optimistic.
• Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
• Be willing to be an imaginative and dynamic member of their team.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
In return we offer:
• A school where everyone is valued, wellbeing is of high importance and the team ethic is strong.
• Great children who are our best ambassadors; they are confident, make good progress, behave well and love playing a full part in the life and direction of the school.
• Well supported induction programme
• Mentoring from outstanding colleagues and the opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners.
• Wide ranging professional development and career opportunities
• A friendly, skilled and experienced staff who always go the extra mile to help each other and the children.
• A pleasant working environment with fabulous outside space and a well resourced rural environment.
• Supportive parents, carers and governors and a vibrant PTA.
• Staff and children who are passionate about learning.
Find out more about us via the school website: www.rackhamprimaryschool.com and our school promotional video https://youtu.be/Lfc-88mzNzY Or take a look at our school twitter page @rackhamprimary.
If you are curious about working at our Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School, please book an appointment for a tour. Contact the school office on 01353 662436 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment and/or an application pack or download our application form from our website. The Rackham CE Primary School is situated in the small but growing village of Witchford close to Ely.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th June, 2022
Interview Date: w/c 4th July, 2022
Start Date: September 2022
Rackham CE Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of its pupils and expects all its staff, volunteers and visits to share this commitment.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.