- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
1.0 Fte - 5 days per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (January 2022 to August 2022)
- Teachers Pay Scale (ILPS)
The London Nautical School is a dynamic and progressive school that has high aspirations for its staff and students. With our 600+ students we are a close-knit, warm environment seeking colleagues who value this and wish to contribute to the wider life of our school and community.
We are seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to join us in January 2022, applications from NQT’s are welcome. This is a fixed term appointment till 31st August 2022. (the successful candidate will delivery at KS3 to KS5)
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, successful students.
• High aspirations and expectations of students’ achievement
• Friendly, supportive and professional colleagues.
• Excellent leadership support, professional development and guidance
We are looking for:
• Energy, enthusiasm, resilience and vision
• A relentless focus on professional standards
• A commitment to and proven track record of raising standards and progress
• A commitment to sharing good practice
• A commitment to the pupils and our school
• A willingness to go the extra mile for students and staff
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 657 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About London Nautical School
Boys Secondary Comprehensive School with a Co-Ed Sixth Form based on London's Southbank.
We offer academic,sporting and maritime pathways at post 16.
We are looking for well organised professionals who have the drive, passion, resilience and the desire to make a real difference in our school.
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Arranging a visit to London Nautical School
to arrange a visit to the school, please email sbm@LNS.org.uk o