- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS – UPS (£28,000 - £43,685) and a SEN allowance of £2,384 per annum, and an allowance of £3,017 (TLR2.1) per annum as Lead Teacher + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Candidates for this post should
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge
students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have
excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving
- a strong practitioner with excellent subject
knowledge that enables them to support and challenge staff.
- aware of the challenges and barriers autistic
pupils face and be able to break these down to enable all pupils to succeed.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to
further develop your talents and skills at Venturers’ Academy then we would
love to receive an application from you.
Venturers’ Academy is part of
Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.