Early years, KS1, KS2, Mathematics
We are looking for an individual who is excited and inspired by mathematics. The successful candidate will lead on mathematics across the school, and will also support the school’s senior leadership team in ensuring the smooth running and strategic leadership of the school.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
• Drive up standards in mathematics
• Make a significant contribution to the quality of maths teaching and learning in the school
• Be a role model of outstanding mainstream primary practice and subject leadership
• Manage and inspire a team of people to develop mathematics across the school
• Develop our mathematics curriculum to spark pupils’ imagination and desire for learning
• Build partnerships to develop maths across the whole community, the federation and beyond
Inner London Allowance
Applying for the job
For details about how to apply, please visit the school’s website - http://www.harrygoslingprimary.co.uk/information/vacancies - to download the application pack. If you require any further information, or would like to visit the school, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 481 1650 to book your place.
Please return your application to email@example.com
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
More on how to apply
Local authority maintained school
411 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Harry Gosling Primary School
Harry Gosling Primary School is a very successful, highly- regarded local primary school in Whitechapel. We are determined to raise standards for all of our pupils, and believe in providing the very best for all our children by creating an aspirational, exciting learning community. We offer significant professional development opportunities for all staff, wherever you are on your career path.
We are establishing a soft federation with Stephen Hawking Primary School, a special school for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. This enables the staff and children in both schools to grow and develop together and to learn from one another. It makes this a particularly exciting time to join the school.
• An excellent learning environment
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• A dedicated, supportive staff
• Great opportunities for professional development.
• Involved parents and governors
• A friendly school community in an exciting area of London
Arranging a visit to Harry Gosling Primary School
Virtual visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the email above.