- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who can provide professional leadership and management for mathematics in order to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all learners.
We are looking for someone who:
Can provide leadership in mathematics.
Can evaluate the effectiveness of teaching and learning in mathematics and progress towards meeting agreed targets across the school.
Can secure, in collaboration with the Headteacher and senior colleagues, high standards of teaching and learning in mathematics.
• Is committed to raising the achievement and attainment for all of our pupils
• Is highly motivated with high expectations of themselves and the children
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of sharing good practice within their team and throughout the school
• Is creative in their delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• A exciting working environment
• A chance to shine
• Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
• Excellent CPD and support
• A committed, supportive and happy team to work alongside
Applying for the job
Application packs can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us on 01733 571193.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 405 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Gunthorpe Primary School
Gunthorpe Primary School is a two form entry primary school, currently with 405 pupils in 14 classes. Since January 2018 we have formed part of the Soke Education Trust. Our children are credit to school and local community; they friendly, remember their manners show respect adults. The staff supportive each other, dedicated towards improvement work hard as team.
Arranging a visit to Gunthorpe Primary School
To make an appointment to visit the school please contact the school office (01733 571193 or email email@example.com), we would be happy to show you around.
Visits will be undertaken following government guidelines, masks must be worn,