Are you a maths leader who generates passion and excitement in teaching and learning maths for the whole school community?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Maths Leader and Class Teacher who can join us on our quest to take our teaching and learning in mathematics on to even greater heights. As a school that thrives on continuous improvement, we are open to your ideas for mathematical excellence.
Applying for the job
Download the Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form from this portal or from our website www.irchester.northants-sch.uk
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Irchester Community Primary School
School Lane, Irchester
FAO Wendy Austyn, School Business Manager
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
387 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Irchester Community Primary School
Irchester Community Primary School is a popular two-form entry primary school with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2018).
We are a school that promotes and supports staff professional development. This vacancy has arisen due to the promotion of the present post holder to deputy headship. The class teaching role can be accommodated in the successful candidate’s preferred key stage.
We teach the Maths Mastery approach and have a strong working relationship with the Enigma Maths Hub. We are a member of the Nene Valley Partnership of local schools and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with secondary school maths teachers on transition and curriculum development.
You will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner with strong knowledge and skills in maths
• A positive role model who inspires a love of learning in pupils and staff
• A reflective practitioner who is always looking to develop your leadership and teaching
• A professional who is dedicated to achieving the best for all children
• Knowledgeable about the Maths Mastery approach
We can offer you:
• Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school
• An enthusiastic, dedicated staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the
• A supportive and friendly school community
• Opportunities for professional development
• Dedicated leadership time
Arranging a visit to Irchester Community Primary School
Contact School Business Manager Mrs Wendy Austyn on 01933 353848 or email@example.com.
Visits are face to face after school at 4pm on
Thursday 29th April
Wednesday 5th May
Friday 7th May
Monday 10th May
Friday 14th May
Tuesday 18th May
Visitors are required to wear a face mask.