- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Term time
8.35am to 3.45pm daily
- Contract type
- Fixed term (6 months)
Purpose of job:
• To support class teachers in the delivery of Key Stage 4 material to students
• To support students in small groups or on a 1-1 basis to ensure that they are in a strong position to make positive progress in their GCSE following the national lockdown.
• Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
• Assisting students with classwork, homework, test preparation, past paper questions and other academic tasks
• Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
• Teach skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
• Demonstrate academic best practice for Maths past paper questions
• Develop and distribute teaching materials to supplement classroom lessons, including study guides
• Identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation
• Provide students positive and constructive feedback
• Offer feedback on progress to students' teachers where appropriate
• To prepare and assemble suitable teaching materials and learning resources for the delivery of all courses/classes designated.
• To maintain up-to-date records, reports, profiles, course files etc.
• To carry out other such appropriate duties that maybe reasonably required to successfully carry out the role.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.