7 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50 hours per week
- MPS - UPS + SEN Allowance
What skills and experience we're looking for
We require a Maths Teacher to deliver an outstanding, broad and balanced curriculum for our learners including GCSE study. You will be employed at River Tees Home and Hospital Teaching, based in Middlesbrough. You may be required to work at any other of the RTMAT establishments.
We use a carefully sequenced and personalised approach that maintains age related expectations while intervening to ensure every learner can access the curriculum and become ready for the future world of work. We use a relational approach to behaviour. Teachers work closely with our Personal Development Team to ensure that learners get the social and emotional support needed to enable them to succeed academically.
Our Team work together in school and across the Trust, sharing their experience, reflecting on best evidence-based research and innovating to discover pedagogies that work for each learner.
What the school offers its staff
- We offer greater PPA time than the national requirement for all of our Teachers.
- Our employee’s development and progression journeys are proof that we invest in our staff and provide comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- We use a collaborative approach to our appraisals process that aims to foster a culture of inclusive professional development within which staff feel valued and treated fairly
- We pride ourselves on our wellbeing offer to employees, ensuring our staff’s health and wellbeing is considered in every decision making process.
- Better Health at Work Award Advocates with employees trained as Health Advocates to help our employees look after their own mental health and wellbeing.
- We have a flexible and generous approach to family appointments and events.
- A comprehensive induction package and ongoing training.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 554 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About River Tees High Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 14 to 16
- School size
- 40 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 14 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- River Tees High Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01642 213799
Arranging a visit to River Tees High Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Unity City Academy
Ormesby Road, Middlesbrough, TS3 8RE
Teacher of Maths/ Second in Charge
Gale Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO62 7SL
St Bega's Catholic Primary School, Hartlepool
Thorpe Street, Hartlepool, TS24 0DX
Manor Community Academy
Owton Manor Lane, Hartlepool, Teesside, TS25 3PS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Middlesbrough