This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
2 March 2023
- Key stage 3
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32,5 hrs per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,817 - £44,302
A TLR opportunity is available for Pastoral Head of Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be a qualified MathsTeacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, is ready to embrace new ideas and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills. They will be an effective classroom practitioner who is able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum development. They will also have high expectations for achievements and behaviour, and will be dedicated to ensuring our students are actively engaged with school, making progress and aspire to become life-long learners.
What the school offers its staff
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Excellent CPD opportunities across the Trust, wherever you are in your career.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership at our state of the art gym and studios.
- Nursery provision and subsidised Breakfast and After School Club at one of our local primary schools.
- Staff recognition programme.
- Free secure on-site parking.
Further details about the role
Maritime Academy, is a brand-new secondary school serving the community of Medway, which opened in September 2022. As a growing school we will be welcoming our next cohort of Students in September 2023 and are therefore seeking staff to join us on our ‘Voyage’ as we develop our Academy together.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Maritime Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1150 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Maritime Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Maritime Academy is proud to be part of the TSAT family. We embrace a cognitive approach to education and our ethos values are aligned with that of the wider Trust family and our commitment to transform life chances is evident in everything that we do. This is an exciting time to join our organisation as we expand our network of schools, building upon our established ethos and values.
Arranging a visit to Maritime Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Frome Community College
Bath Road, Frome, Somerset, BA11 2HQ
The Sir John Colfox Academy
Ridgeway, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 3DT
Queen Elizabeth Grammar School Penrith
Ullswater Road, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7EG
Teacher of Maths (Maternity Cover)
The Park Community School
Park Lane, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 9AX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Medway