10 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
8 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- Fixed term - 12 months
What skills and experience we're looking for
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THIS POST WILL BE:
- a self-motivated, talented and reflective teacher who can teach Maths to A level
- someone who will teach with excitement and enthusiasm, creating positive energy around them
- a teacher with ambition for every student
- a team player
- a person with flair and extremely high personal and professional standards
What the school offers its staff
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability or prior attainment.
- Collaborative working to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 139 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Bede's Catholic College
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1228 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Bede's Catholic College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St Bede’s has a superb reputation locally, within the Diocese and nationally. Our specialist subjects are those of Science and Sports. We are recognised by the Diocese as an Outstanding Catholic school and work closely with SSAT supporting the Leadership Legacy project. In addition, we hold a Beacon status for Holocaust Education, the Geography Quality Mark and an award from the Incorporated Society of Musicians in recognition of excellence in Music. More recently we have been recognised for ‘Leadership through moral purpose’, ‘engaging with evidence and research’ and for our outstanding results by SSAT. The College has also recently been awarded the Leading Parent Partnership award in recognition of our work with parents.
Arranging a visit to St Bede's Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Priory Community School
Queensway, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 6BP
Wessex Learning Trust
Station Road, Cheddar, BS27 3AQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol